DreamHost

There are a lot of things you have to do to be a professional style blogger...

1. SLEEP WITH A PHOTOGRAPHER ..........Get on board here

2. GET A DESIGNER PUPPY ..........Bradley "Superstar" has me covered here

3. SHOP 'TIL YOU DROP ..........Shopahaulic here, here, here & here

4. START A TREND ..........Hump Day Heels anyone?

5. BECOME YOUR OWN BRAND..........


I went to an event at The Hamilton to learn more about how DreamHost, a leader in WordPress and cloud web hosting and domain registration, could help me with step #5


WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!

{glasses- c/o Firmoo// dress- Zara// shoes- Target// bag-Chico's}


More photos click here...








Thanks for the pictures Oby of Fashion | Art | Crafts Etc 


No comments:

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.