Back to School

WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!

sweater& dress- J.Crew
shoes- Etienne Aigner

I went to private school from 6-8 grade and on Fridays we had to wear a simple uniform; any white button up shirt, any navy pant or skirt, or any navy jumper.

In  my early twenties I was a flight attendant and the uniform was almost identical. And now I work in an office where the dress code is something in between business casual and come as you are church attire.

Since it's almost back-to-school time I'm channelling my inner child with this classic navy dress from J.Crew. And because I'm taking the challenge to wear at least one vintage piece each day this week, I've paired my "uniform" with a vintage belt from Saks Fifth Avenue by way of MustardSeed. Check out the vintage pieces I wore on Monday and Tuesday and stop back all this week to find out What I Wore: tip to toe!

No comments:

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.