Eighties Baby

WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!

In my ongoing challenge to wear at least one vintage item every day this week, I pulled on this vintage shirtdress that I picked up last summer at Second Time Around in Philly; Then it occurred to me that this dress and I are probably the same age!

Vintage clothing is typically defined a garment created at least 30 years prior. I looked up the "definition" of vintage clothing on wikipedia and it said that "clothing from the 1920s to 1980s is considered vintage" and that "the word vintage is copied from its use in wine terminology, as a more elegant-seeming euphemism for "old" clothes." Ha! I love that...so since I was born in the 80s does that make me vintage or just plain old!?!

Check out WHAT (vintageI WORE: tip to toe! on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday!
dress- Maggy London (vintage)
belt- Ann Taylor LOFT
shoes- Old Navy


No comments:

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.